Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Sunday 4 October 2015

Da Tino at the Alstadt Hotel Arch

The girls have always been promoting the Da Tino Italianese Cuisine that is located in front of the Alstadt Hotel Arch by Haidplatz. I've visited Regensburg for a few times yet I've never tried out this restaurant before. I've been wondering that how the food does taste here...

I've decided to try out the Spaghetti Aglio Olio. This is the simplest pasta that contains only chili, garlic and olive oil. The noodle is cooked to the perfect timing that it has the slight "strength" of tenderness. Besides, I've enjoyed the nice aroma and the crunchiness of the slices of sauteed garlic. Commenting from the taste wise, the spaghetti is not salty enough while the chili is barely seen in the Aglio Olio that it gives any taste to the pasta itself. Meantime, it's just too oily for me. I wouldn't say that this is the best Aglio Olio that I've ever tasted or the pasta that I'll fall in love with.

Being highly recommended by the girls, I've decided to warm my stomach with a piece of Tiramisu. Here, this traditional Italian dessert is made differently whereby the finger biscuits are dipped in the coffee instead of the espresso and it doesn't contain any alcohol. The biscuits are then layered in between of the Mascarpone Cream and being topped with cocoa powder. Believe me, this is the most delicious Tiramisu that I've ever eaten in my life. I'm indulged into this masterpiece completely. Yet, I'm wondering if the taste will be greater if the Tiramisu is poured with a little Amaretto Liquor in order to reduce the sweetness slightly.

Da Tino doesn't serve any dessert without the main course. You've to pick an item from the menu despite how much you fall in love only with their dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment