Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Wednesday 18 March 2015

They're Selling... Only Steak & Frites

There's only one dish in the menu; the place is called Steak Frites @23. Being located at 23 Love Lane, the restaurant is serving only beef steak that comes together with fries and salad. I'm quite particular about beef as I'm not really fancy over the strong smell of the meat. Yet, I've decided to give it a try here.

They're specializing in Grilled Australian Beef Tenderloin that is topped with the homemade Café de Paris butter sauce. Let's talk about the appetizer or the fresh lettuce that comes together with the cherry tomato and the sliced almond! The fresh green salad is served with the Mustard Vinaigrette. The sauce is indeed quite refreshing by tasting a little sweet and sour. Attila prefers if it's added with the mustard seeds in order to give it a little crunchiness that it'll be the most perfect sauce?!! The main course of the beef steak is topped with a smooth and thick butter sauce that is very delicious! I love the texture and the strong taste of the sauce that has indeed increased the deliciousness of the beef. I like the done-ness of the steak to be at "Medium" while Attila has enjoyed his at "Medium Rare" or in other words, slightly red and bloody...

To my surprise that I've enjoyed the steak here while the price is as well very reasonable. I'll definitely visit this restaurant again despite I'm not fancy over the beef tenderloin. Maybe, my mind has changed...

No comments:

Post a Comment