Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Wednesday 7 January 2015

La Fabrique, the French on the Samui Island

Starting the journey back home with a breakfast, we're brought to the La Fabrique that is a French Bakery on the island of Koh Samui. The menu is on the table or it's actually the wallpaper itself, just look around and you'll find the various choices that include sandwich or baguette, Pizza, egg and muesli.

Attila and I have ordered the Maenam and Bophut respectively. Each breakfast set comes with fried or scrambled or poached or boiled egg and an Americano or Espresso or hot tea. Maenam consists of bacon, and a choice of baguette or small croissant. I get additionally an orange juice and fresh fruit for my Bophut. Attila's breakfast looks delicious while on the other hand, I've enjoyed my fried egg very much. The egg white is completely cooked while the egg yolk is still in half liquid form, the perfect egg of mine! This is a French Bakery, both of the baguette and croissant have been made correctly. It's freshly baked that Attila thinks that the baguette is still too "crispy" to be served immediately. He prefers if the baguette is aired awhile in the ambient, weird for me... Anyway, I love the puffiness of my small croissant.

It's a nice breakfast to start the day. We're charged up to head for home...

No comments:

Post a Comment