Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Sunday 17 August 2014

Moment... for coffee & fastfood

Wandering around the Hang Bong Street and we've decided to try out the Moment coffee & fastfood, the small cafe that looks modern yet cosy. I like the concept of using the sewing machines as the base of the tables that are then being matched with the wooden tops and set of chairs, simple yet lovely!

They've given unique names to some of the specialty drinks here. We've ordered the Strawberry Hibiscus Tea Lemonade, the Caramel Spell and a cup of Americano for myself. The hibiscus tea lemonade is indeed quite sweet but the trick is to drink it and to eat the slices of sour strawberry together, it's refreshing! The Caramel Spell is actually the Frappuccino or ice-blended coffee with caramel sauce. It's too milky for me but I do quite enjoy the topping that is actually the flakes of coconut candy. My cup of coffee is okay, as long as it doesn't contain the weird taste of butter or sugar inside the coffee beans.

Talking about the food, we've taken the Traditional Bolognese Pasta, the Spaghetti Seafood, the Mixed Pizza that consists of 5 different flavors and the Fiesta Chicken Burrito. The Bolognese or minced beef pasta has been added with slightly too much butter that it has overridden the sweetness and sourness of the tomato-based sauce. On the other hand, the butter has made a better match to the creaminess of the spaghetti seafood that it's very delicious! The Hawaiian or with the pineapple, the Capricciosa or with the ham, the Pepperoni & Bacon, the Tuna or the Seafood... we're not fancy with the thick dough of the Pizza. I like the tastiness of my Burrito except the peppers that I've hated the most.

We've given a good rating to Moment coffee & fastfood as we've really enjoyed the deliciousness of the food here. Well, I'm not too sure if they're considered as fastfood because the Chef has indeed taken quite some time to prepare our orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment