Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Sunday 9 June 2013

Midnight Snack at Nene Chicken

Chatting in the room at Hotel At noon, our stomachs are crazing for snack. Elaine is especially hungry as she has not really enjoyed the abalone dinner. Phui Yee and I have been given the task to take-away the fried chicken from Nene Chicken that is located just opposite of the hotel. I've no clue about their operation hours but they're definitely closed in the morning.

We've decided to take the mixture of Fried Chicken and Fried Chicken with Sauce. Learning from the Korean customer, it's also called Ban ban Chicken. It means 1/2 and 1/2 chicken and the portion is indeed whole chicken per box. This is my 1st experience to see pickled radish and cucumber, chili sauce with chopped garlic and mustard being served together with fried chicken. Amazingly, the fried chicken is very crispy and the meat is juicy! I like the plenty of chopped garlic but the sauce is just too sticky.

We've enjoyed the Original Fried Chicken from Nene so much that we're eagerly to try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment