Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Monday, 17 June 2013

Durian into Puff

One-Bite Durian Puff is coming to Queensbay Mall. This new stall of Taste Better is located at lower ground floor that it's opposite the AEON grocery department. I'm excited as I've always keen on the dessert that is made of Durian instead of the fruit itself. I'm wondering how will it taste alike...

One-Bite Durian Puff is a speciality that it's intended to be eaten in one mouthful bite. The pastry is baked to a slight brownish skin that it's crispy on the outside and it's then being filled with the Durian paste inside. Biting half of the puff, the Durian paste is flowing down smoothly. I like the strong aroma of the Durian and the creamy texture of the paste that it's just melting in my mouth. It's just a very minor "defect" that the puff is slightly hard at the dark edge as they've to chill it inside the fridge before sales. I bet that the One-Bite Durian Puff is definitely superb if I've bought it freshly out from the oven. The puff tastes exactly alike the real fruit that the aroma is refreshing yet it's filling. Please brush your teeth before talking to next person, it's Durian!

Official Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment