Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Saturday 8 June 2013

Angel in-us

They claim themselves as the best coffee in the world. We're indeed attracted by its name Angel in-us and the cute cupid, here we've decided to have a coffee break before departing to Jeju Island.

Undecided, Elaine and I have finally to share the Americano and the Drip Coffee. Physically, the Americano is visible with a thin layer of whitish foam on the surface while the Drip Coffee looks clearer. Comparing the smell, the Drip Coffee has a better aroma but the Americano has a stronger coffee's taste whereby the Drip Coffee tastes indeed alike plain wafer. On the other hand, I'm attracted by the name Choko Soboro that we've ordered a chocolate cake to go with the coffee. The cake is very compact and I like the chocolate chips and nuts inside the cake but its texture is just too dry and rough.

We've finally given up about a good coffee that will suit us in Korea. The coffee here tastes lighter than in M'sia that we normally neither smell nor taste the strong coffee bean inside the coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment