Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Wednesday 12 June 2013

Also in Malaysia, the Krispy Kreme

It's kind of funny that I'm taking the picture of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts in Seoul. It's actually available in M'sia yet I've never tried it there at my home country. Su has always crazed about their Original Glazed Doughnut that it's a must for her to purchase at least half or a dozen whenever she's going to Kuala Lumpur. The doughnut is coated with a thin layer of sugar that it's creating a slight crunchiness while biting the doughnut. The dough is very soft and the texture is very smooth that it's really melting in the mouth. I'm not fancy over doughnut, but I can agree that they've made a high quality doughnut. I find that the sugar is indeed too sweet that I'm more interested to try out other flavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment