Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Sunday 16 September 2012

London Cocktail Bus, No. 89 by the Roadside

Walking along the streets at Chaweng Beach, I'm attracted by the Cocktail 89 London Bus whereby this bus-shaped creature is indeed a small bar that is selling cocktails. The ambient is quite cozy whereby tables and chairs are available that customers can sit down to enjoy the take-away cocktails. The dim lighting and the peaceful surrounding suit us that are looking for a place for chit-chatting and to relax for a drink.

Attila has chosen the Mai Tai that is the mixtures of white rum, dark rum and orange curacao. This orange-based of cocktail tastes very sweet but Attila has indeed enjoyed the extreme sweetness that is corroding his teeth. I've selected the lime-based drink that is called Mojito. It has the combinations of white rum, fresh lime, brown sugar and soda water. I like the sourness of the lime as I dislike sweet cocktails. A small disadvantage is that the cocktails are served in the plastic cups. About the taste, they're good and we're both satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment