Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Sunday 17 June 2012

Brownies by Mrs. Fields

Going to the Wan Chai灣仔 MTR station for a subway, I'm attracted and being stopped by the nice aroma from the Mrs. Fields Cookies.This small corner is selling different types of cookies and brownies that range from the plain flavour to the combinations of chocolate and various nuts.



I can't stop my eagerness to purchase that I've decided to try the Walnut Fudge Brownie合桃朱古力批 and Triple Choc Fudge Brownie三料古力批. Each of the brownie is about the size of 1.5cmx3.0cm rectangular cube. I prefer the Triple Choc because the thin layer on top is crusty and with a slight crisp comparing to the Walnut that is quite soft. Anyway, both of the brownies taste delicious with the thick and strong chocolate's taste.
I'm somehow a little regret that I've not made it to buy more brownies from Mrs. Fields. The deliciousness of the brownies has brought my curiosity to buy the brownies for home and also to try the different cookies here.

No comments:

Post a Comment