Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Tuesday 1 May 2012

By the Roadside at Patong Beach of Phuket

It's our yearly bike trip for Songkran Festival in Phuket. Once a year, we're playing with water crazily and indulging ourselves into the water war.

Walking along the Patong Beach area and here I've decided to try out the local pancake by the aunt that is with her portable store. You can ask for different ingredients for your pancake such as nutella, chocolate, caramel, banana, coconut, pineapple or any mixture of these. I've ordered the small banana nutella that costs me 60Baht. The soft pancake is not really very delicious as the nutella paste is too little. Yet, I like the sweet banana that has indeed made-up the whole taste of the pancake.
Walking along the roadside with the pancake in my hand, this is just my snack before the dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment