Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Friday 10 February 2012

Where You're Getting Seafood, at Fremantle

We're not getting our seats at Jumbo Seafood as we've forgotten to do an early booking...
Wandering somewhere else nearby for Seafood in Singapore, we've decided to try out Fremantle Seafood Market that is located at the Clarke Quay. It's providing seafood retailer service and as well a restaurant.

Browsing through their menu that ranges from salad or appetizer till raw or fried seafood, I've decided to order the Fremantle Chili Crab in Sweet & Spicy Tomato Sauce. The whole crab is chopped and then being stacked up alike a tower in the middle of the tomato sauce. Alternatively, you'll be asked if to have bread or rice together with the crab. Even with the beautiful presentation, I'm somehow quite disappointed with this dish because the crab is neither fresh nor the sauce is delicious. The tomato sauce is kind of too sweet that I can't taste any single spiciness inside.
My mistake, the best seller should be the Chilled & Hot Platters that consist of various raw or cooked seafood such as oysters, mussels, clams, octopus, fish, scallops or lobsters. I can only then be more accurate on the taste of the food in Fremantle...

Official Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment