Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Tuesday 21 February 2012

Redboat, Before Leaving Pak Barra Pier

We've decided to take our lunch at Redboat Cafe before ending our vacation, before we're heading home. This small restaurant is located nearby the Pak Barra Pier where it's the ferry connection to Koh Lipe Island.

I've decided to order the Panaeng Curry with Chicken and to go with the white rice. This is the first time for me to try out Panaeng Curry and I've been so in love with this dish. The curry is milky yet with a strong spiciness. In fact, I love the most the nice aroma of the basil leave. The tender meat with a thick curry, I've enjoyed this Thai Curry so much.
We like this place for its cleanliness and friendliness whereby we're here most of the time for the toilet. It's a good idea to drop by here to fill up the hunger before starting our long journey back to Penang.

No comments:

Post a Comment