Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Thursday 2 February 2012

Crazy About Nuts at Nutorious

I've always missed my favourite sugar coated nuts that I've had during the Summer festivals in Germany. Here in Australia, I've discovered Nutorious while wandering and shopping around...

Nutorious, this small stall is selling different types of caramelised nuts that range from Almonds, Cashews to Macadamias. Caramelised, the nuts are coated with a layer of golden and brownish sugar. Attila and I have decided to try out the Caramelised Macadamias. The sugar coating is just nice that I can taste the crunchiness and sweetness while biting the Macadamias in my mouth. The greatest is, the giant-sized nuts!
Nutorious does sell Nougat as well. I guess it'll taste as good as the Caramelised Nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment