Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Saturday 14 January 2012

Can the Kebab Jump? Kangaroo Kebab...

Attila has been nagging to me that it's a must to try Kangaroo meat in Australia. Wandering around the town area at the Market Street, we've decided to stop by the Kebab store for our teatime snack. We're excited to to find the Kangaroo Steak Kebabs here and of course, we've chosen to take-away one. Can you imagine the taste of Kebab with Kangaroo meat?

Kangaroo is belonged to red meat, with the dark red colour that looks alike beef. How's the taste? The thinly sliced Kangaroo meat is juicy and it's not as chewy or as smelly as the beef. It's quite interesting to taste Kangaroo meat for the first time in my life, but I'll not be able to differentiate it from other meat.
If you don't like Kebab, you can as well ask for the Kangaroo Burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment