Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Tuesday 4 October 2011

Spelling in Prague 'Restaurace Malostranska Beseda'

It's my dream to visit Prague and I've finally made it as 1-Day trip with Susanne and friends. I'm fully satisfied that I've finally able to view myself, the beautiful architectures and buildings in Prague. One of my favourite is the Astronomical Clock that does the astronomical 'things' such as showing us the date and time. I've not waited there to see and to learn how does it happen but I've indeed surprised myself with this amazing clock.

Wandering around the city, we've chosen Malostranska Beseda Restaurant for our lunch. I've ordered the Piquant Beef Goulash prepared in Light Beer with Farmer's Bread. The meat is soft and tender except that the saltiness is somehow not sufficient to enhance the deliciousness of the soup. The compact texture of the Farmer's Bread is a suitable match to absorb the soupy Goulash.

One of the biggest surprise is the Mint Tea that is served with the fresh mint leaves. The taste of the mint is very refreshing and the aroma has definitely won over my attention.

I'm quite satisfied with the meal here, if it's not because of the bad attitude from the waitress. She has somehow been arrogant and ignorant...

No comments:

Post a Comment