Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Friday 14 October 2011

Same Name... L'OSTERIA, Yet in Langkawi

Browsing through the map of Langkawi, I'm attracted by the wording L'OSTERIA Italian Restoran & Bar and we've decided to try out this Italian food that is located at Jalan Pantai Tengah. I'm here with an expectation that I can find the tasty Pizza or Pasta that I've had in Germany.

Attila and I have decided to share two Pizzas; Pizza with Salami and Mushroom and Pizza with Pepperoni, Turkey Ham and Artichokes. Both Pizzas have somehow reminded us about the deliciousness of Italian Pizza back in Europe; the thin and crispy dough with a thin layer of cheese are the best combination that we've missed to have in Penang. I guess the only disappointment is without the Pork Salami. An Italian restaurant is just incomplete without pork.

Still on the journey to search for a Pizza place in Malaysia, that can fulfill our appetite...

No comments:

Post a Comment