Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Wednesday 19 October 2011

Rock Your Pizza in Pizzeria Hard Rock Hotel

Hard Rock Hotel has been a new attraction point for Penangites, especially for those whom are in favour with their selling items of clothes and souvenirs. If you're looking for Italian inspired food, you may consider to drop by the Pizzeria by the poolside.

Preparing on-the-spot, you can see how your Pizza is served by the chef here. I've decided to try out the Pizza Contadinna that is topped with grilled chicken, onion, mushroom and parmagiana cheese. Additionally, I've asked for the Fettuccine Carbonara that comes with the white creamy sauce with mushroom, onion and turkey bacon. I've to be frank that I don't like both of the menu. Starting with the Pizza, the dough is not tasty by itself and the toppings are as well not 'salty' enough to add on deliciousness to the Pizza. I do quite like the creamy sauce of the pasta but disappointingly that the ingredients are not making good match with the Fettuccine. The sauce and the turkey bacon are separating each other whereby the sauce is not absorbed into the tasteless bacon.

I like the sunset view from Hard Rock Hotel and I've indeed enjoyed the moment to sit down and to relax here peacefully. However, it's kind of incomplete without a good Italian Pizza here.

No comments:

Post a Comment