Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Tuesday 9 August 2011

It Looks Grand... Fürstliches Brauhaus

Brauhaus or Brewery House in English, is where the beer is brewed. I'm trying to search for a recommended Brauhaus in Regensburg and here I've randomly picked the Fürstliches Brauhaus that is located nearby Thurn & Taxis. It's in fact not too far from the Bahnhof, just exercising my feet for about 10minutes.

I've never imagined that the grand and beautiful building is the Fürstliches Brauhaus that I'm looking for. Stepping into the building, I'm amazed by the wide ground that people can sit down to relax for the pastime. Alternatively, you can choose to take a seat inside the big dining hall. As I'm not hungry, thus I've decided to try only their Marstall Dunkles or the Dark Bier. Dark beer is having a clear colour and it's a bit more bitter than Weissbier Dunkel. In fact, I like Dark Bier more and more each day because it's not making me feeling full like what I've by drinking the wheat beer (Weissbier).

I've indeed enjoyed a nice afternoon time by getting lazy with a mug of Dark Bier at the Brauhaus. This is what I call as enjoying my life to the fullest...

No comments:

Post a Comment