Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Monday 22 August 2011

Hidden Behind... Alte Kuchl am Königshof

Wandering around the streets of Regensburg town to search for a restaurant for my dinner and I've accidentally discovered the Alte Kuchl am Königshof that is hidden behind the houses, located in the middle of the small streets. I'm feeling surprise and wondering if this is a restaurant and if I should walk in, finally here is my blogging...

This is the first place in the town that I'm offered with an English menu and it's definitely easier for me to decide without the needs to get a translator. I'm in fact feeling quite full and thus I've decided to go only for the Salad with Tuna Fish. The salad doesn't look so appetizing ya?!! I feel quite disappointed with the outlook of my meal but I'm then astonished by the fresh vegetable and the delicious dressing. I don't bother about the Tuna as long as it doesn't have the stinky 'fishy' smell but I've really enjoyed the crunchy salad and the tasty sauce. A little sweet, salty and sour?
To go with... I've decided for Dunkel, the dark beer.

The best thing here is the warm welcome and nice service from the restaurant owner. This is the place that I've really a feeling that I'm not so lonely in this stranger town. It's definitely a restaurant that I'll explore into their menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment