Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Friday 22 July 2011

A Nice Evening at Biergarten... Alte Linde

A recommendation of must-to-do in Regensburg is to visit the Biergarten for a Weissbier after a day at work. Biergarten is somehow an open-air restaurant whereby people are sitting down to eat and drink. The environment is being surrounded by trees and stones; enjoying your beer in a garden.

Together with Melinda, we've chosen Alte Linde Biergarten that is located just beside the Steinerne Brücke. The most attractive criteria for me is the nice view of Danube from this Biergarten. Moreover, the big stones that have built up this restaurant are just astonishing. Look at the floor, the small stones and the leaves...
They're serving Kneitinger Weissbier here. As usual, I'm going for my Weissbier Dunkel. Kneitinger is somehow quite dry and the it tastes a little bit too 'thin' for me. But, not too bad that I've a delicious meal of Bratwurst mit Sauerkraut, Senf und Semmel. The Bratwurst or the Pork Sausage is compact and they're grilled to create the crispiness on the outer skin. It's just so lovely that they serve Händlmaier Senf or my favourite sweet mustard here. I like as well the tasty Sauerkraut that is dry and not 'muddy'. Oh ya, Semmel means small and round bread roll! Like it or not to have it with Bratwurst, it's up to you.
If you're in Germany, please drop by the Biergarten here. It's a great place to relax and to have a nice Weissbier, with a cheaper price that you can't get in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment