Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Friday 15 July 2011

Gelatissimo; It's Italian's Name...

Gelatissimo, the real taste of Italia... They're specializing in Gelato or what is easily to be known as ice-cream. Normally, Gelato is neither too sweet or too milky and they're emphasizing on using natural ingredients for the ice.

After a satisfying meal, Attila and I have decided to have the Gelato as our desserts. I've decided to try the Macadamia Nuts while my boyfriend has chosen the Pistachio Nuts. I'm not good in differentiating a good or bad ice but I'm happy with the natural taste of the nuts inside and the ice is not too sweet either.

I like both Gelato or Ice-Cream as long as it's not too sweet. Gelatissimo doesn't impress me much but the Gelato is somehow a good idea of an after-meal dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment