Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Sunday 8 May 2011

Phuket Part III: Lamai Bar & Restaurant

We feel so tired on the last night before departing back to Penang. Not to walk further, we've decided to have our dinner at the Lamai Bar & Restaurant that is located just opposite our hotel.

Boyfriend as has promised, we're going for Thai cuisine. On sharing basis, we've ordered the Fried Chicken with Mushroom and Fried Pork with Basil. The chicken and mushroom are cooked in the oyster sauce where it seems more alike Oriental cuisine. The taste is a little bit salty, not too bad but not special either. I myself prefer the Fried Pork with Basil. The minced pork meat is fried with the long beans, chili and the basil leaves that have given a nice aroma to the dish.

The best Thai dish that I've here is the Laab Moo; as well a minced pork dish but it tastes very spicy. It's somehow a must to use a lot of Chili Padi in Laab Moo to create the spiciness and tastiness.

I'm indeed not too satisfied with the Thai cuisine, maybe I miss to have an extreme spiciness such as Tomyam... Anyway, I feel thankful to my boyfriend whom has trying to fulfill my wish that he has risked himself with the spiciness ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment