Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Sunday 11 July 2010

Bravo Italiana, my personal time to indulge in Italian's taste

Wondering where to go for my lunch while waiting for the government's break time to end...
Bravo Italiana is located at the i-avenue and they serve Italian's pizza, pasta, desserts etc; it's about the gateway to Italian's food. The ambient inside the restaurant is slightly dark with the dim lights only during the daytime and the space inside the restaurant is limited, feeling a little packed for movement. However, everything is arranged properly and systematically whereby you can have a clear overview with the counter located exactly at the center of the restaurant.

I always love for a coffee during the noon time that I've ordered a hot latte. I'm not a coffee expert, but the coffee is just nice without additional sweetening for myself. What I like the most is the triangle glass that looks modern and nice to handle. As a starter, every customers will be served with the crispy garlic bread that is delicious with the strong garlic and butter taste.

For the main course, I've chosen a GOP spaghetti or it's also called Aglio Olio spaghetti that is fried mainly with olive oil and garlic. The chef has put in some chopped tomato cubes and cherry tomatoes for a more refreshing taste, also with the Parmesan cheese to add on a little saltiness. The spaghetti is delicious except that I prefer more garlic to enhance the aroma.

How can you end the meal without a mouth-watering dessert... Over their large variety of heavenly desserts, I've made up my mind for the Tiramisu. The Tiramisu is not too sweet that it comes with a little sourness that I believe from the cheese itself. But, it'll be more perfect if the taste of the rum is more evenly spread over the cake and I'll prefer a little stronger coffee taste in the Tiramisu. Overall, it's a no regret to have such a wonderful dessert.
Source from Wikipedia: Tiramisu (Italian: Tiramisù; Venetian: Tiramesù " [tirameˈsu]) is one of the most popular Italian cakes. It is made of savoiardi (otherwise known as lady finger biscuits) dipped in espresso or strong coffee or rum, layered with a whipped mixture of egg yolks, mascarpone cheese and sugar, and topped with cocoa.

Bravo Italiana is somewhere that you can step in for a large variety of Italian food and they do serve set meals that come in reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment