Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Sunday 14 March 2010

Made in Malaysia, the Sweet & Juicy Grape...

Have you heard about Tasik Beris? It is located somewhere along the way from Sik to Pedu, being hidden among the nature of mountain and water. I never learn about the place till I witness myself the beautiful scenery by the lakeside. You must have been wondering that what can be found in this rural area... Here is the plantation farm of our Malaysian-grown grapes.

The Agricultural house that is covered with white net is being built up over a wide hectare of land, to grow the grapes inside a cool ambient that is equipped with sufficient water supply. Look, the color of the grapes is so interesting and appetizing. Every single grapes tastes so sweet, juicy and it's fresh. I really enjoy the crunchiness of the grapes inside my mouth.

According to the workers whom have plucked the ripe grapes, they will store it inside the refrigerator for at least 24hours before it is ready to be sold. This is because they've to keep the grapes in sufficient coldness, to prevent it from turning soft due to the hot weather. That is the reason why the refrigerator is being chained-up; to prevent customers from buying the just-plucked grapes.

I've always suspicion about growing good grapes in this hot country. Well, I'm wrong. Undoubtedly, this Malaysian grapes can compete the sweetness and juiciness of any imported ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment